JCCTI Open House on May 21
The James City County Technology Incubator (JCCTI) invites you to come meet the budding entrepreneurs of the Hampton Roads, Virginia region on Thursday, May 21st from 3PM to 5PM. ADMISSION IS FREE. JCCTI is located at 5300 Palmer Lane, 2nd Floor, Williamsburg, VA 23188.
The JCCTI is part of the Hampton Roads Technology Incubator System and helps mentor enterpreneurs and sets up networking connections with key business leaders.
Immediately after the Open House, there is a Mix-N-Mingle at the Center Street Grill in Williamsburg.
- 2010 Innovators of the Year Award Presented by Virginia Inventors Forum The Virginia Inventors Forum (VIF) had over thirty (30) submissions from Virginia businesses for the 2010 Innovator of the Year...
- Tech Night on May 7 Hampton Roads Technology Council (HRTC) hosts it’s annual premier event, Tech Nite, for high-tech companies, individuals, entrepreneurs, and innovations of...
Recent Blog Articles
- Conference — Worldwide Patent Statistics for Forecasting Technology-Related Activities
- October 27 & 28 – Free Inventors Conference Presented by USPTO
- Native American Artists and Craftsman: GAO Discusses Violations and Lack of US Enforcement
- Trademark Monitoring Scam: Don’t get dooped
- Obama administration proposes stricter IP laws
- Are you getting sued? What getting a Cease and Desist letter means for you.
- What does ‘Use in Commerce’ mean in your USPTO trademark application?
- FCC issues new Net Neutrality rules
- USPTO Extended Missing Parts Pilot Program: Lay-A-Way Option Available to December 7, 2011
- The Battle over Network Neutrality May Finally Be Hitting Your Monthly Bill as Comcast and Netflix Provider Spar
- Facebook Continues its Litigation Trend – The Next Target: Lamebook
- Calculating Damages for Copyright Infringement
- Architectural Copyrights – When a building is more than the sum of its parts.
- Rosetta Stone Gears up for a Battle Against Google and the Future of Adwords
- New Rules Proposed on Gene Patenting
- 4chan and the Internet Dispense Justice as They See Fit
- A Thin Line Between Artistry and Architecture
- Speech Crimes: How talking on the Internet can get you into trouble
- Virginia Imagination Made Real EXPO for Innovators
- Trademark Abbreviations & The Public Use Doctrine
- American Indian (4)
- Business (69)
- Charities (1)
- Copyright Articles (34)
- Architecture (1)
- Government Contracting (9)
- Internet (2)
- Inventor & Entrepreneur Updates (64)
- law (22)
- Online Privacy (11)
- Patent Articles (50)
- Press release (6)
- trademark (25)
- Trademark Articles (28)
- U Decide (1)
- Uncategorized (14)