Virginia Angel Investor Groups
Active Angel Investors – Vienna, VA. Active Angel Investors (AAI) invests in early-stage and expansion stage companies in the following sectors: business products and services, computers and peripherals, consumer products and services, financial services, IT services, media and entertainment, medical devices and equipment, and software. AAI prefers to invest within a four-hour drive of Washington, DC. For more information visit: http://www.newvantagegroup.com.
D’Arch Angels – Vienna, VA. D’Arch Angels invests in early-stage and expansion stage companies in the following sectors: military and intelligence. D’Arch Angels prefers to invest within a four-hour drive of Washington, DC. For more information visit: http://www.newvantagegroup.com.
Jefferson Corner Group – Charlottesville, VA. Jefferson Corner Group invests in seed and start up stage companies in technologies industry. For consideration, contact Andrea Alms at email@example.com or 434.982.0852.
LaunchBox Digital – Washington, DC. LaunchBox Digital is an early stage investment firm located in Washington, D.C., is focused on helping entrepreneurs get through those challenging early days by bringing capital, advice, and practical guidance to help early stage businesses succeed. For more information visit: http://www.launchboxdigital.com.
The Wedgwood Circle, LLC – Washington, DC. The Wedgwood Circle invests in seed and start up stage companies in the following sectors: film, music, television, publishing, theatre/performing, fashion, fine arts and computer/console gaming. Invests nationally. For consideration, contact Mark Rodgers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space Angels Network – Leesburg, VA
Space Angels Network is the premier source of aerospace dealflow for investors and of early-stage capital for aerospace-related ventures across a wide spectrum of technologies, markets, and industries. They are a professionally managed national network of accredited investors focused on aerospace-related opportunities. For more information visit: www.spaceangelsnetwork.com.
Virginia Active Angel Network – Blacksburg, Charlottesville, Richmond, VA. Virginia Active Angel Network invests in Seed & Start-up and early stage companies in the following sectors: biotechnology, consumer products and services, electronics/instrumentation, industrial/energy, media and entertainment, medical devices and equipment and telecommunications. Virginia Active Angel Network prefers to invest within a four hour drive of Charlottesville and Blacksburg. For consideration, contact Richard Crawford info@VirginiaActiveAngelNetwork.com or 434-409-3383.
No related posts.
Recent Blog Articles
- Conference — Worldwide Patent Statistics for Forecasting Technology-Related Activities
- October 27 & 28 – Free Inventors Conference Presented by USPTO
- Native American Artists and Craftsman: GAO Discusses Violations and Lack of US Enforcement
- Trademark Monitoring Scam: Don’t get dooped
- Obama administration proposes stricter IP laws
- Are you getting sued? What getting a Cease and Desist letter means for you.
- What does ‘Use in Commerce’ mean in your USPTO trademark application?
- FCC issues new Net Neutrality rules
- USPTO Extended Missing Parts Pilot Program: Lay-A-Way Option Available to December 7, 2011
- The Battle over Network Neutrality May Finally Be Hitting Your Monthly Bill as Comcast and Netflix Provider Spar
- Facebook Continues its Litigation Trend – The Next Target: Lamebook
- Calculating Damages for Copyright Infringement
- Architectural Copyrights – When a building is more than the sum of its parts.
- Rosetta Stone Gears up for a Battle Against Google and the Future of Adwords
- New Rules Proposed on Gene Patenting
- 4chan and the Internet Dispense Justice as They See Fit
- A Thin Line Between Artistry and Architecture
- Speech Crimes: How talking on the Internet can get you into trouble
- Virginia Imagination Made Real EXPO for Innovators
- Trademark Abbreviations & The Public Use Doctrine
- American Indian (4)
- Business (69)
- Charities (1)
- Copyright Articles (34)
- Architecture (1)
- Government Contracting (9)
- Internet (2)
- Inventor & Entrepreneur Updates (64)
- law (22)
- Online Privacy (11)
- Patent Articles (50)
- Press release (6)
- trademark (25)
- Trademark Articles (28)
- U Decide (1)
- Uncategorized (14)