Virginia Matchmaking for Investors and Entrepreneurs
- Are you, or someone you know, thinking of starting a business?
- Do you want to get your existing business on the right track to accelerated growth?
- Is your company successful enough that you’re starting to think about your exit strategy?
- The Venture Forum’s Entrepreneur Fair on Friday, April 30, 2010 at Capital One West Creek Campus from 8:00am to 1:30pm is the event for entrepreneurs at all stages, offering insight and real-world advice for the cradle-to-grave life cycle of enterprise.
- Monthly luncheon meetings
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED – NO WALK-INS
ID MUST BE PRESENTED UPON ARRIVAL
April 30, 2010
8 AM – 1:45 PM
Capital One West Creek Campus
15000 Capital One Drive, Richmond, VA 23238
No related posts.
Recent Blog Articles
- Conference — Worldwide Patent Statistics for Forecasting Technology-Related Activities
- October 27 & 28 – Free Inventors Conference Presented by USPTO
- Native American Artists and Craftsman: GAO Discusses Violations and Lack of US Enforcement
- Trademark Monitoring Scam: Don’t get dooped
- Obama administration proposes stricter IP laws
- Are you getting sued? What getting a Cease and Desist letter means for you.
- What does ‘Use in Commerce’ mean in your USPTO trademark application?
- FCC issues new Net Neutrality rules
- USPTO Extended Missing Parts Pilot Program: Lay-A-Way Option Available to December 7, 2011
- The Battle over Network Neutrality May Finally Be Hitting Your Monthly Bill as Comcast and Netflix Provider Spar
- Facebook Continues its Litigation Trend – The Next Target: Lamebook
- Calculating Damages for Copyright Infringement
- Architectural Copyrights – When a building is more than the sum of its parts.
- Rosetta Stone Gears up for a Battle Against Google and the Future of Adwords
- New Rules Proposed on Gene Patenting
- 4chan and the Internet Dispense Justice as They See Fit
- A Thin Line Between Artistry and Architecture
- Speech Crimes: How talking on the Internet can get you into trouble
- Virginia Imagination Made Real EXPO for Innovators
- Trademark Abbreviations & The Public Use Doctrine
- American Indian (4)
- Business (69)
- Charities (1)
- Copyright Articles (34)
- Architecture (1)
- Government Contracting (9)
- Internet (2)
- Inventor & Entrepreneur Updates (64)
- law (22)
- Online Privacy (11)
- Patent Articles (50)
- Press release (6)
- trademark (25)
- Trademark Articles (28)
- U Decide (1)
- Uncategorized (14)