National Product Searches & Contests
Filed under: Business, Inventor & Entrepreneur Updates, Patent Articles
These Product Searches and Contests are sponsored by UIA-Certified Members.
JAKKS Pacific & Toys “R” Us are looking for their next big inventor. Show your inventive skills with a brand new game, toy or sports equipment and you could win $2000 in sponsor prizes plus trips to NYC and LA.
Deadline: January 29, 2010
For more information: www.bkfk.com/InventionDimension
Big Idea Group: Microbusiness Hunt!
Big Idea Group is searching for inventions that could become the basis of a profitable microbusiness. BIG plans to form a venture to bring the best invention (or inventions) to market. The winning inventor(s) will receive not only a royalty on products sold, but also an equity stake in the new business that we form to launch the invention. Multiple inventions might be selected.
Innovations in the categories of hardware, lawn and garden, pets, housewares, and sporting goods are welcome. For more info, click here.
Deadline: March 31, 2010
- America’s Next Great Inventor Video Contest – $100,000 Award Are you America’s next great inventor? Have you successfully launched a business or created a new product? Are you generating...
- VIF Workshop on Search Techniques to Determine if Your Idea is Novel Workshop on Search Techniques to Determine if Your Idea is Novel WHEN: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 6:30PM to 9PM *registration...
Recent Blog Articles
- Conference — Worldwide Patent Statistics for Forecasting Technology-Related Activities
- October 27 & 28 – Free Inventors Conference Presented by USPTO
- Native American Artists and Craftsman: GAO Discusses Violations and Lack of US Enforcement
- Trademark Monitoring Scam: Don’t get dooped
- Obama administration proposes stricter IP laws
- Are you getting sued? What getting a Cease and Desist letter means for you.
- What does ‘Use in Commerce’ mean in your USPTO trademark application?
- FCC issues new Net Neutrality rules
- USPTO Extended Missing Parts Pilot Program: Lay-A-Way Option Available to December 7, 2011
- The Battle over Network Neutrality May Finally Be Hitting Your Monthly Bill as Comcast and Netflix Provider Spar
- Facebook Continues its Litigation Trend – The Next Target: Lamebook
- Calculating Damages for Copyright Infringement
- Architectural Copyrights – When a building is more than the sum of its parts.
- Rosetta Stone Gears up for a Battle Against Google and the Future of Adwords
- New Rules Proposed on Gene Patenting
- 4chan and the Internet Dispense Justice as They See Fit
- A Thin Line Between Artistry and Architecture
- Speech Crimes: How talking on the Internet can get you into trouble
- Virginia Imagination Made Real EXPO for Innovators
- Trademark Abbreviations & The Public Use Doctrine
- American Indian (4)
- Business (69)
- Charities (1)
- Copyright Articles (34)
- Architecture (1)
- Government Contracting (9)
- Internet (2)
- Inventor & Entrepreneur Updates (64)
- law (22)
- Online Privacy (11)
- Patent Articles (50)
- Press release (6)
- trademark (25)
- Trademark Articles (28)
- U Decide (1)
- Uncategorized (14)