Patent & Trademark Auction on July 22-23
Ocean Tomo is now accepting patent submissions for its July 22-23 auction in Chicago, Illinois.
Do you wonder how much you invention or idea is worth? Ocean Tomo offers an extensive qualified buyer network with experience selling IP assets across various industries and technology areas. Live IP Auctions have realized approximately $112M in transactions. Click here to submit IP online, or call (312) 377-4851 or e-mail email@example.com
- Patent & Intelletual Property Auction and Advance Sales Help Inventors Gauge the Price of Technology Do you ever wonder what your patent is worth? Or, if it is worthless? If so, then you might want...
- How much is a patent, trademark or domain name worth? Have you ever wondered how much a patent, trademark or domain is worth? Oceano Tomo is starting its 4th year of...
- Patent, Trademark & Copyright Updates Patent Updates: e-Office Action provides Another Step Closer to Full Electronic Patent Application Processing http://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/com/speeches/09-13.htm USPTO’s Exhibit of Michael Jackson’s...
- What is the value of a brand, trademark or insignia? When visiting the “Voyeurism” exhibit by Andy Warhol at the Muscarelle Museum, I was reminded about the power of name...
- Live Chat with USPTO September 16 USPTO to Hold Live Online Chat for Independent Inventors Wednesday, September 16 2:00 – 3:00 PM Senior officials of the...
Recent Blog Articles
- Conference — Worldwide Patent Statistics for Forecasting Technology-Related Activities
- October 27 & 28 – Free Inventors Conference Presented by USPTO
- Native American Artists and Craftsman: GAO Discusses Violations and Lack of US Enforcement
- Trademark Monitoring Scam: Don’t get dooped
- Obama administration proposes stricter IP laws
- Are you getting sued? What getting a Cease and Desist letter means for you.
- What does ‘Use in Commerce’ mean in your USPTO trademark application?
- FCC issues new Net Neutrality rules
- USPTO Extended Missing Parts Pilot Program: Lay-A-Way Option Available to December 7, 2011
- The Battle over Network Neutrality May Finally Be Hitting Your Monthly Bill as Comcast and Netflix Provider Spar
- Facebook Continues its Litigation Trend – The Next Target: Lamebook
- Calculating Damages for Copyright Infringement
- Architectural Copyrights – When a building is more than the sum of its parts.
- Rosetta Stone Gears up for a Battle Against Google and the Future of Adwords
- New Rules Proposed on Gene Patenting
- 4chan and the Internet Dispense Justice as They See Fit
- A Thin Line Between Artistry and Architecture
- Speech Crimes: How talking on the Internet can get you into trouble
- Virginia Imagination Made Real EXPO for Innovators
- Trademark Abbreviations & The Public Use Doctrine
- American Indian (4)
- Business (69)
- Charities (1)
- Copyright Articles (34)
- Architecture (1)
- Government Contracting (9)
- Internet (2)
- Inventor & Entrepreneur Updates (64)
- law (22)
- Online Privacy (11)
- Patent Articles (50)
- Press release (6)
- trademark (25)
- Trademark Articles (28)
- U Decide (1)
- Uncategorized (14)