Patent & Intelletual Property Auction and Advance Sales Help Inventors Gauge the Price of Technology
Filed under: Business, Government Contracting, Inventor & Entrepreneur Updates, Patent Articles, trademark
Do you ever wonder what your patent is worth? Or, if it is worthless? If so, then you might want to check out some of the online patent auction sites to help you compare your invention with others. One of the more respected online intellectual property auction provider is Ocean Tomo. And, Ocean Tomo is now hosting its Spring 2010 auction of patents and other intellectual property assets with a live auction March 24 & 25, 2010 as well as private advanced sale options.
Some listings, have buy-it-now options, such as http://icapoceantomo.com/item-for-sale/smart-card-magnetic-recording listing 7,591,426 and 7,591,427 are listed for $200,000 USD.
And other listings do not have buy-it-now pricing, rather these patents will be sold during the auction or through private advanced bidding. For example, NASA lists several different patent portfolios that include:
http://icapoceantomo.com/item-for-sale/digital-memory-storage-hub listing US Patent No. US11/935,572
http://icapoceantomo.com/item-for-sale/fiber-optic-grating-apparatus listing US Patent No. 6,873,762
http://icapoceantomo.com/item-for-sale/microresonator listing US Patent Nos. 6,028,693 and 6,885,779
Do you want to see other patents and intellectual property are for sale? If so, then goto http://icapoceantomo.com/forsale/.
- Patent & Trademark Auction on July 22-23 Ocean Tomo is now accepting patent submissions for its July 22-23 auction in Chicago, Illinois. Do you wonder how much...
- What is Intellectual Property? It is Imagination Made Real It is imagination made real. It is the ownership of dream, an idea, an improvement, an emotion that we can...
- How much is a patent, trademark or domain name worth? Have you ever wondered how much a patent, trademark or domain is worth? Oceano Tomo is starting its 4th year of...
- Virginia Inventors Forum Meeting on January 13, 2010 at JCC Library, 6PM to 9PM January Virginia Inventors Forum Meeting Topic: Minimum Patent Protection & Maximum Market Response WHEN: Wednesday, January 13th 2010, 6:30PM to...
- New Rules Proposed on Gene Patenting The Department of Justice has released an Amicus Brief stating that genes cannot be patented. This brief varies greatly from...
Recent Blog Articles
- Conference — Worldwide Patent Statistics for Forecasting Technology-Related Activities
- October 27 & 28 – Free Inventors Conference Presented by USPTO
- Native American Artists and Craftsman: GAO Discusses Violations and Lack of US Enforcement
- Trademark Monitoring Scam: Don’t get dooped
- Obama administration proposes stricter IP laws
- Are you getting sued? What getting a Cease and Desist letter means for you.
- What does ‘Use in Commerce’ mean in your USPTO trademark application?
- FCC issues new Net Neutrality rules
- USPTO Extended Missing Parts Pilot Program: Lay-A-Way Option Available to December 7, 2011
- The Battle over Network Neutrality May Finally Be Hitting Your Monthly Bill as Comcast and Netflix Provider Spar
- Facebook Continues its Litigation Trend – The Next Target: Lamebook
- Calculating Damages for Copyright Infringement
- Architectural Copyrights – When a building is more than the sum of its parts.
- Rosetta Stone Gears up for a Battle Against Google and the Future of Adwords
- New Rules Proposed on Gene Patenting
- 4chan and the Internet Dispense Justice as They See Fit
- A Thin Line Between Artistry and Architecture
- Speech Crimes: How talking on the Internet can get you into trouble
- Virginia Imagination Made Real EXPO for Innovators
- Trademark Abbreviations & The Public Use Doctrine
- American Indian (4)
- Business (69)
- Charities (1)
- Copyright Articles (34)
- Architecture (1)
- Government Contracting (9)
- Internet (2)
- Inventor & Entrepreneur Updates (64)
- law (22)
- Online Privacy (11)
- Patent Articles (50)
- Press release (6)
- trademark (25)
- Trademark Articles (28)
- U Decide (1)
- Uncategorized (14)