VIF Workshop on Search Techniques to Determine if Your Idea is Novel
Workshop on Search Techniques to Determine if Your Idea is Novel
WHEN: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 6:30PM to 9PM
*registration to start at 6PM
WHERE: James City County Library
7770 Croaker Road
Williamsburg, VA 23188
Kitzinger Community Room
COST: $5 – members, $10 – non-members
Now for some helpful links and lagniappe information for creative minds.
Did you know that the USPTO has tutorials on Prior Art Searching? If not, try cutting and pasting these links into your browser.
Also, have your seen the attached Utility Patent Process chart? This chart helps guide innovative minds and asks important questions like whether to seek worldwide protection or just in the United States.
Did you know that VIF is hosting a tradeshow on Saturday, October 23, 2010 with presentations by the USPTO, US Copyright Office and innovative minds to keep all of us inspired? Stay tuned for more details to be launched on VIF’s Facebook Fan Page.
- To Search or Not to Search Inventors are often faced with the challenge of funding the patenting process. In many cases, the inventor may forego a...
- National Product Searches & Contests These Product Searches and Contests are sponsored by UIA-Certified Members. BKFK JAKKS Pacific & Toys “R” Us are looking for...
Recent Blog Articles
- Conference — Worldwide Patent Statistics for Forecasting Technology-Related Activities
- October 27 & 28 – Free Inventors Conference Presented by USPTO
- Native American Artists and Craftsman: GAO Discusses Violations and Lack of US Enforcement
- Trademark Monitoring Scam: Don’t get dooped
- Obama administration proposes stricter IP laws
- Are you getting sued? What getting a Cease and Desist letter means for you.
- What does ‘Use in Commerce’ mean in your USPTO trademark application?
- FCC issues new Net Neutrality rules
- USPTO Extended Missing Parts Pilot Program: Lay-A-Way Option Available to December 7, 2011
- The Battle over Network Neutrality May Finally Be Hitting Your Monthly Bill as Comcast and Netflix Provider Spar
- Facebook Continues its Litigation Trend – The Next Target: Lamebook
- Calculating Damages for Copyright Infringement
- Architectural Copyrights – When a building is more than the sum of its parts.
- Rosetta Stone Gears up for a Battle Against Google and the Future of Adwords
- New Rules Proposed on Gene Patenting
- 4chan and the Internet Dispense Justice as They See Fit
- A Thin Line Between Artistry and Architecture
- Speech Crimes: How talking on the Internet can get you into trouble
- Virginia Imagination Made Real EXPO for Innovators
- Trademark Abbreviations & The Public Use Doctrine
- American Indian (4)
- Business (69)
- Charities (1)
- Copyright Articles (34)
- Architecture (1)
- Government Contracting (9)
- Internet (2)
- Inventor & Entrepreneur Updates (64)
- law (22)
- Online Privacy (11)
- Patent Articles (50)
- Press release (6)
- trademark (25)
- Trademark Articles (28)
- U Decide (1)
- Uncategorized (14)