Virginia Inventors Forum Application for 2010 Innovator of the Year Award
Filed under: Business, Inventor & Entrepreneur Updates, Patent Articles, Press release
The Virginia Inventors Forum is seeking applications from independent inventors and small businesses for its 2010 Innovator of the Year Award. The Virginia Inventors Forum (VIF) will present its 2010 Innovator of the Year Award at Hampton Roads Technology Council (HRTC) Tech Night on May 6, 2010. VIF seeks to educate and support innovative businesses and inventors from conception to commercialization. If you or someone you know is interested in being evaluated for the award, then please read the attached application, fill out, and return to firstname.lastname@example.org VIF Innovation Application for Award
Please note that the judges evaluating the Virginia Inventors Forum applications are not affiliated with the Virginia Inventors Forum and seek to promote fair and ethical evaluations in considering the applications.
For more information about the Virginia Inventors Forum, please visit www.virginiainventors.org.
- 2010 Innovators of the Year Award Presented by Virginia Inventors Forum The Virginia Inventors Forum (VIF) had over thirty (30) submissions from Virginia businesses for the 2010 Innovator of the Year...
- Student Inventor Competition — Win Cash CONTACT: Richard Maulsby (571) 272-8400 EMAIL: email@example.com The Invent Now Collegiate Inventors Competition, now in its 19th year, is inviting...
Recent Blog Articles
- Conference — Worldwide Patent Statistics for Forecasting Technology-Related Activities
- October 27 & 28 – Free Inventors Conference Presented by USPTO
- Native American Artists and Craftsman: GAO Discusses Violations and Lack of US Enforcement
- Trademark Monitoring Scam: Don’t get dooped
- Obama administration proposes stricter IP laws
- Are you getting sued? What getting a Cease and Desist letter means for you.
- What does ‘Use in Commerce’ mean in your USPTO trademark application?
- FCC issues new Net Neutrality rules
- USPTO Extended Missing Parts Pilot Program: Lay-A-Way Option Available to December 7, 2011
- The Battle over Network Neutrality May Finally Be Hitting Your Monthly Bill as Comcast and Netflix Provider Spar
- Facebook Continues its Litigation Trend – The Next Target: Lamebook
- Calculating Damages for Copyright Infringement
- Architectural Copyrights – When a building is more than the sum of its parts.
- Rosetta Stone Gears up for a Battle Against Google and the Future of Adwords
- New Rules Proposed on Gene Patenting
- 4chan and the Internet Dispense Justice as They See Fit
- A Thin Line Between Artistry and Architecture
- Speech Crimes: How talking on the Internet can get you into trouble
- Virginia Imagination Made Real EXPO for Innovators
- Trademark Abbreviations & The Public Use Doctrine
- American Indian (4)
- Business (69)
- Charities (1)
- Copyright Articles (34)
- Architecture (1)
- Government Contracting (9)
- Internet (2)
- Inventor & Entrepreneur Updates (64)
- law (22)
- Online Privacy (11)
- Patent Articles (50)
- Press release (6)
- trademark (25)
- Trademark Articles (28)
- U Decide (1)
- Uncategorized (14)