Virginia Inventors Sept 9 Meeting: Presentations of Inventions to Industry Panel
Upcoming event information:
Member’s Assistance Meetings James City County Library, 7770 Croaker Road Williamsburg, VA
Date: 9 September 2009, Wednesday 6 PM registration, meeting starts at 6:30PM
For members and newly joining members only (see membership page for fees)
Inventors Forum holds 10 regular Member’s Assistance Meetings (January through October)
WHERE: James City County Library, 7770 Croaker Road, Williamsburg, VA
WHEN: Registration at 6PM, meeting starts at 6:30PM. This “members only” meeting. The meeting usually lasts about 2 1/2 hours.
FEE: Door fees are $5 for members. Non-members can join at this meeting. Initial membership fees are $50 per year, half price for seniors 65+, full time students and disabled.
NOTES: Everyone must sign a confidentialty agreemeent. Inventor presentations with feedback from the whole group is focus with industry and professional panel members to assist with feedback. Refreshments are next and then inventors can meet in smaller groups where they can get specific help with their inventions.
Members are encouraged to bring any items or materials like books, software, directories, or catalogs etc. that could be helpful to others.
We are a non-profit group with no paid positions and the success of the group is totally dependent on what YOU bring to the meetings. So please share any helpful information you have. The hard working volunteers who keep VIF going appreciate any and all assistance.
- 2010 Innovators of the Year Award Presented by Virginia Inventors Forum The Virginia Inventors Forum (VIF) had over thirty (30) submissions from Virginia businesses for the 2010 Innovator of the Year...
- 2010 Astrology Forecast for Inventors and Entrepreneurs For the fun of it . . . from Guest Columnist Spirit Hand (not an attorney) What can inventors and...
- USPTO Extended Missing Parts Pilot Program: Lay-A-Way Option Available to December 7, 2011 Note: this article is not intended to provide any legal advice. On December 8, 2010, the USPTO launched an “Extended...
Recent Blog Articles
- Conference — Worldwide Patent Statistics for Forecasting Technology-Related Activities
- October 27 & 28 – Free Inventors Conference Presented by USPTO
- Native American Artists and Craftsman: GAO Discusses Violations and Lack of US Enforcement
- Trademark Monitoring Scam: Don’t get dooped
- Obama administration proposes stricter IP laws
- Are you getting sued? What getting a Cease and Desist letter means for you.
- What does ‘Use in Commerce’ mean in your USPTO trademark application?
- FCC issues new Net Neutrality rules
- USPTO Extended Missing Parts Pilot Program: Lay-A-Way Option Available to December 7, 2011
- The Battle over Network Neutrality May Finally Be Hitting Your Monthly Bill as Comcast and Netflix Provider Spar
- Facebook Continues its Litigation Trend – The Next Target: Lamebook
- Calculating Damages for Copyright Infringement
- Architectural Copyrights – When a building is more than the sum of its parts.
- Rosetta Stone Gears up for a Battle Against Google and the Future of Adwords
- New Rules Proposed on Gene Patenting
- 4chan and the Internet Dispense Justice as They See Fit
- A Thin Line Between Artistry and Architecture
- Speech Crimes: How talking on the Internet can get you into trouble
- Virginia Imagination Made Real EXPO for Innovators
- Trademark Abbreviations & The Public Use Doctrine
- American Indian (4)
- Business (69)
- Charities (1)
- Copyright Articles (34)
- Architecture (1)
- Government Contracting (9)
- Internet (2)
- Inventor & Entrepreneur Updates (64)
- law (22)
- Online Privacy (11)
- Patent Articles (50)
- Press release (6)
- trademark (25)
- Trademark Articles (28)
- U Decide (1)
- Uncategorized (14)