On May 4-5, 2009 the Virginia Minority Supplier Development Council will return to Richmond, Virginia for an action-packed two days of business opportunity including the annual Diversity Golf Tourney held this year at the Dominion Club. Hailed as one of our signature events of the conference, this reception is hosted by the Minority Business Enterprise Input Committee (MBEIC) and sponsored by Altria at the Research and Technology Center (RTC). You don’t want to miss this stellar networking event located at the gateway of the city’s downtown business district.
Best selling author of “Without Excuses” and national speaker, Joe Watson will keynote the early morning plenary session on the second day of the conference and he is sure to electrify the audience and prepare them for a day of high-powered networking, timely workshops to help your businesses weather the economic changes in the marketplace and an afternoon tradeshow packed with Fortune 500 corporations, higher education institutions, federal, state and local government agencies and financial institutions. This is the best business proposition of the year!
Certified VMSDC Suppliers should register for Special Appointments with our corporate members. Corporate members should bring “live” contracting opportunities to share with qualified and certified suppliers. Meet us at the Richmond Convention Center where opportunity and business relationships will converge on May 5, 2009!
Register today at www.regonline.com/VBOF2009.
Recent Blog Articles
- Conference — Worldwide Patent Statistics for Forecasting Technology-Related Activities
- October 27 & 28 – Free Inventors Conference Presented by USPTO
- Native American Artists and Craftsman: GAO Discusses Violations and Lack of US Enforcement
- Trademark Monitoring Scam: Don’t get dooped
- Obama administration proposes stricter IP laws
- Are you getting sued? What getting a Cease and Desist letter means for you.
- What does ‘Use in Commerce’ mean in your USPTO trademark application?
- FCC issues new Net Neutrality rules
- USPTO Extended Missing Parts Pilot Program: Lay-A-Way Option Available to December 7, 2011
- The Battle over Network Neutrality May Finally Be Hitting Your Monthly Bill as Comcast and Netflix Provider Spar
- Facebook Continues its Litigation Trend – The Next Target: Lamebook
- Calculating Damages for Copyright Infringement
- Architectural Copyrights – When a building is more than the sum of its parts.
- Rosetta Stone Gears up for a Battle Against Google and the Future of Adwords
- New Rules Proposed on Gene Patenting
- 4chan and the Internet Dispense Justice as They See Fit
- A Thin Line Between Artistry and Architecture
- Speech Crimes: How talking on the Internet can get you into trouble
- Virginia Imagination Made Real EXPO for Innovators
- Trademark Abbreviations & The Public Use Doctrine
- American Indian (4)
- Business (69)
- Charities (1)
- Copyright Articles (34)
- Architecture (1)
- Government Contracting (9)
- Internet (2)
- Inventor & Entrepreneur Updates (64)
- law (22)
- Online Privacy (11)
- Patent Articles (50)
- Press release (6)
- trademark (25)
- Trademark Articles (28)
- U Decide (1)
- Uncategorized (14)