Filed under: Business, Copyright Articles, Inventor & Entrepreneur Updates, Press release
The Virginia Inventors Forum, Inc. (VIF) announces the “Imagination Made Real Expo 2010” to be held on October 23, 2010 at the Historic Triangle Community Center located at 312 Waller Mill Road in Williamsburg, VA.
The “Imagination Made Real Expo 2010” will provide all artists, students, inventors, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and creators of innovative work with an incredible opportunity to showcase their inventions, ideas and creative works while meeting with other inventors, entrepreneurs and imagineers. VIF is excited to feature for the first time…representatives from the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO), US Copyright Office, prototype engineers, marketers, and others who can help bring ideas to life will also be attending this event.
Highlights from the event program include: special presentations from the Imagination Made Real Panel, featuring Catesby Jones (Peace Frogs), Gary Warren (IPX Partners) and M’Jestie (Dream Little Dreamer), and representatives from the USPTO and US Copyright Office; opportunities for one-on-one consultations with these representatives; and an exhibit hall full of innovative products and services.
For more information about this event or to register, please visit www.virginiainventors.org. Limited exhibitor space/opportunities and sponsorships are still available. Please contact VIFexpo@gmail.com for more information.
And, if you have a Facebook account, VIF would appreciate you logging in and joining their fan page. Check it out http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Williamsburg-VA/Virginia-Inventors-Forum/138770999481162?ref=ts&__a=17&ajaxpipe=1
Recent Blog Articles
- Conference — Worldwide Patent Statistics for Forecasting Technology-Related Activities
- October 27 & 28 – Free Inventors Conference Presented by USPTO
- Native American Artists and Craftsman: GAO Discusses Violations and Lack of US Enforcement
- Trademark Monitoring Scam: Don’t get dooped
- Obama administration proposes stricter IP laws
- Are you getting sued? What getting a Cease and Desist letter means for you.
- What does ‘Use in Commerce’ mean in your USPTO trademark application?
- FCC issues new Net Neutrality rules
- USPTO Extended Missing Parts Pilot Program: Lay-A-Way Option Available to December 7, 2011
- The Battle over Network Neutrality May Finally Be Hitting Your Monthly Bill as Comcast and Netflix Provider Spar
- Facebook Continues its Litigation Trend – The Next Target: Lamebook
- Calculating Damages for Copyright Infringement
- Architectural Copyrights – When a building is more than the sum of its parts.
- Rosetta Stone Gears up for a Battle Against Google and the Future of Adwords
- New Rules Proposed on Gene Patenting
- 4chan and the Internet Dispense Justice as They See Fit
- A Thin Line Between Artistry and Architecture
- Speech Crimes: How talking on the Internet can get you into trouble
- Virginia Imagination Made Real EXPO for Innovators
- Trademark Abbreviations & The Public Use Doctrine
- American Indian (4)
- Business (69)
- Charities (1)
- Copyright Articles (34)
- Architecture (1)
- Government Contracting (9)
- Internet (2)
- Inventor & Entrepreneur Updates (64)
- law (22)
- Online Privacy (11)
- Patent Articles (50)
- Press release (6)
- trademark (25)
- Trademark Articles (28)
- U Decide (1)
- Uncategorized (14)