Live Chat with USPTO September 16
USPTO to Hold Live Online Chat for Independent Inventors Wednesday, September 16 2:00 – 3:00 PM
Senior officials of the United States Patent and Trademark Office will be available live online Wednesday, September 16, 2009 from 2 to 3 p.m. (ET). They will be answering questions and offering tips for independent inventors. Instructions for taking part in the online chat will be posted on the home page of the USPTO Web site at 10 a.m. (ET) Wednesday. Inventors can begin logging on for the chat at 1:30 p.m.
The independent inventor on-line chat is part of the USPTO’s continuing effort to promote and protect America’s independent inventor community. To access questions and answers of previous sessions, please click here.
- March 29 Roundtable with USPTO Director in Alexandria, VA David Kappos, Director of the USPTO will host a roundtable for independent and small entity inventors on Mon., March 29...
- USPTO Extended Missing Parts Pilot Program: Lay-A-Way Option Available to December 7, 2011 Note: this article is not intended to provide any legal advice. On December 8, 2010, the USPTO launched an “Extended...
- USPTO Allows Patent e-Office Actions In December of 2006 the USPTO began a pilot program for testing out e-Office Actions. Since that program began a...
- USPTO Update on the Global Trademark Form Author: Emily S., William & Mary Intern On September 12, 2009 the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) introduced a...
- What does ‘Use in Commerce’ mean in your USPTO trademark application? Before a mark can be registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office an applicant must demonstrate the mark’s...
Recent Blog Articles
- Conference — Worldwide Patent Statistics for Forecasting Technology-Related Activities
- October 27 & 28 – Free Inventors Conference Presented by USPTO
- Native American Artists and Craftsman: GAO Discusses Violations and Lack of US Enforcement
- Trademark Monitoring Scam: Don’t get dooped
- Obama administration proposes stricter IP laws
- Are you getting sued? What getting a Cease and Desist letter means for you.
- What does ‘Use in Commerce’ mean in your USPTO trademark application?
- FCC issues new Net Neutrality rules
- USPTO Extended Missing Parts Pilot Program: Lay-A-Way Option Available to December 7, 2011
- The Battle over Network Neutrality May Finally Be Hitting Your Monthly Bill as Comcast and Netflix Provider Spar
- Facebook Continues its Litigation Trend – The Next Target: Lamebook
- Calculating Damages for Copyright Infringement
- Architectural Copyrights – When a building is more than the sum of its parts.
- Rosetta Stone Gears up for a Battle Against Google and the Future of Adwords
- New Rules Proposed on Gene Patenting
- 4chan and the Internet Dispense Justice as They See Fit
- A Thin Line Between Artistry and Architecture
- Speech Crimes: How talking on the Internet can get you into trouble
- Virginia Imagination Made Real EXPO for Innovators
- Trademark Abbreviations & The Public Use Doctrine
- American Indian (4)
- Business (69)
- Charities (1)
- Copyright Articles (34)
- Architecture (1)
- Government Contracting (9)
- Internet (2)
- Inventor & Entrepreneur Updates (64)
- law (22)
- Online Privacy (11)
- Patent Articles (50)
- Press release (6)
- trademark (25)
- Trademark Articles (28)
- U Decide (1)
- Uncategorized (14)