Several years ago, my family and I were vacationing in Cancun and much of the beach had eroded away with ginormous boulders erupting out of the sand. There were plenty of things about that trip that were unpleasant, but the loss of the sand and dismal looking cement boulders took away much of the beauty. My husband’s grandmother who was a truly amazing, loving and family-oriented woman became quite ill and suddenly passed. On the morning of her death, our family awoke and walked the beach to find that much of the sand was back in place along with beautiful treasures — gorgeous seashells of brilliant shapes, sizes and colors. There were tears that overwhelmed us because we knew that the beautiful treasures and white, soft sand was one of the first things that my husband’s grandmother must have done as an angel. She loved to walk the beaches, collecting shells with her family, and making lovely and thoughtful decorations for the home. Today, the New Orleans Saints play the Colts in the Superbowl. Shortly after midnight, my husband, who is a ginormous Saints fan, walked in the room and reminded me that February 7th was his grandmother’s birthday. I felt a tingling down my spine, and we both smiled knowing that the Saints are blessed with a wonderful angel watching over them.
- Black & Geauxd Superbowl XLIV Who dat?! It’s the New Orleans Saints headed to Superbowl XLIV. And, this firm is part of the Who Dat...
Recent Blog Articles
- Conference — Worldwide Patent Statistics for Forecasting Technology-Related Activities
- October 27 & 28 – Free Inventors Conference Presented by USPTO
- Native American Artists and Craftsman: GAO Discusses Violations and Lack of US Enforcement
- Trademark Monitoring Scam: Don’t get dooped
- Obama administration proposes stricter IP laws
- Are you getting sued? What getting a Cease and Desist letter means for you.
- What does ‘Use in Commerce’ mean in your USPTO trademark application?
- FCC issues new Net Neutrality rules
- USPTO Extended Missing Parts Pilot Program: Lay-A-Way Option Available to December 7, 2011
- Facebook Continues its Litigation Trend – The Next Target: Lamebook
- Calculating Damages for Copyright Infringement
- Architectural Copyrights – When a building is more than the sum of its parts.
- Rosetta Stone Gears up for a Battle Against Google and the Future of Adwords
- New Rules Proposed on Gene Patenting
- 4chan and the Internet Dispense Justice as They See Fit
- A Thin Line Between Artistry and Architecture
- Speech Crimes: How talking on the Internet can get you into trouble
- Virginia Imagination Made Real EXPO for Innovators
- Trademark Abbreviations & The Public Use Doctrine
- American Indian (4)
- Business (69)
- Charities (1)
- Copyright Articles (34)
- Architecture (1)
- Government Contracting (9)
- Internet (2)
- Inventor & Entrepreneur Updates (64)
- law (22)
- Online Privacy (11)
- Patent Articles (50)
- Press release (6)
- trademark (25)
- Trademark Articles (28)
- U Decide (1)
- Uncategorized (14)