Black & Geauxd Superbowl XLIV
Who dat?! It’s the New Orleans Saints headed to Superbowl XLIV. And, this firm is part of the Who Dat Nation and couldn’t be prouder to shout out “Black & Gold Superbowl”.
New Orleans is a reminder that rebirth is real. Katrina devastated the Gulf Coast and left a wake of victims that struggled to keep their faith and hope. Across the world, many are struggling right now with economic and other difficulties. And, the lesson that the Saints taught in tonight’s game against the Minnesota Vikings is to understand, to listen, and to enjoy the “ebb and flow” of living life. As the lyrics shouted out when the Superdome opened again:
New birth, rebirth
Living like birds in the Magnolia trees
Child on her rooftops
Mother on her knees
Her sign reads: I am an American
How many of you get that message? Victimized and left to plead and understand why the government turns its back and looks the other way without any guilt. But, as die hard Saints fans know — hope springs eternal when there is courage, talent and hard work. Don’t give up. Keep putting one foot in front of the other. Or, take a side step if you can’t move forward — sometimes its just a matter of keeping things going even when your behind. And, most important, remember that it takes faith, hope and charity of individuals who are brave enough to not turn their backs when things don’t look so good and individuals who are willing to support and cheer for others to make it to the Superbowl.
Get U Some NOLA Saints and tune in on February 7, 2010.
- About Angels Several years ago, my family and I were vacationing in Cancun and much of the beach had eroded away with...
Recent Blog Articles
- Conference — Worldwide Patent Statistics for Forecasting Technology-Related Activities
- October 27 & 28 – Free Inventors Conference Presented by USPTO
- Native American Artists and Craftsman: GAO Discusses Violations and Lack of US Enforcement
- Trademark Monitoring Scam: Don’t get dooped
- Obama administration proposes stricter IP laws
- Are you getting sued? What getting a Cease and Desist letter means for you.
- What does ‘Use in Commerce’ mean in your USPTO trademark application?
- FCC issues new Net Neutrality rules
- USPTO Extended Missing Parts Pilot Program: Lay-A-Way Option Available to December 7, 2011
- The Battle over Network Neutrality May Finally Be Hitting Your Monthly Bill as Comcast and Netflix Provider Spar
- Facebook Continues its Litigation Trend – The Next Target: Lamebook
- Calculating Damages for Copyright Infringement
- Architectural Copyrights – When a building is more than the sum of its parts.
- Rosetta Stone Gears up for a Battle Against Google and the Future of Adwords
- New Rules Proposed on Gene Patenting
- 4chan and the Internet Dispense Justice as They See Fit
- A Thin Line Between Artistry and Architecture
- Speech Crimes: How talking on the Internet can get you into trouble
- Virginia Imagination Made Real EXPO for Innovators
- Trademark Abbreviations & The Public Use Doctrine
- American Indian (4)
- Business (69)
- Charities (1)
- Copyright Articles (34)
- Architecture (1)
- Government Contracting (9)
- Internet (2)
- Inventor & Entrepreneur Updates (64)
- law (22)
- Online Privacy (11)
- Patent Articles (50)
- Press release (6)
- trademark (25)
- Trademark Articles (28)
- U Decide (1)
- Uncategorized (14)